- Half cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon manuka honey
- 1–2 teaspoons kaolin clay
1. Remove the parsley leaves from the stems and then measure to half cup of the leaves. Place the parsley, lemon juice, and honey in the blender. Blend on low speed until you have a uniform mixture. Remove from the blender with a rubber spatula and place into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the clay a little at a time, stirring to blend until you reach a spreadable paste. This mask is best fresh. Store in a closed container in the refrigerator and use within 4 days.
4. To use, apply to clean skin. Leave on skin 10–15 minutes and rinse off with warm water. You may experience a mild stinging sensation from the lemon juice. This is normal, especially if you have active acne blemishes. Rinse immediately if you experience discomfort. Follow with toner and moisturizer.